1) This is a temple classified under 46(iii) of TN HR&CE Act 22/1959. The annual income of this temple is above Rs.2.25 crores. Out of the surplus fund we have provided financial aid to the needy temples around this locality either for their renovations or for the timely poojas.1) Shri Thanthondreeswarar temple, Pattavarthi, Papanasam Taluk. 2) Shri Mullaivaneswarar temple, Mullaivasal, Papanasam Taluk. 3) Shri Abathsahayeswarar temple, Thirupazhanam, Thiruvaiyaru Taluk.
2) We have provided 9 cows and calves to local self help group free of cost for the betterment of their lives.
3) You may have seen well maintained floral garden (Nandavanam) inside this temple premises. Further towards a greener planet we have planted and maintaining more than 1000 teak trees.
4) It is not a compulsion to buy Archanai items including coconut, banana, garlands, flowers etc to pray to God. There must some food offering to God. Therefore we are providing sugar candy (Kalkandu) at Rs.5.00 per packet to devotees who are not willing to buy or who could not afford to buy these Archanai items from outside this temple premises.
5) As per HR&CE department instructions we are providing common feast on 15th August and on 3rd February every year, in which people from all walks of life irrespective of their caste, creed etc participate in that function. It helps in elevating communal harmony.
6) Surplus materials donated in Thulabaaram are being sold to devotees during Sundays at subsidised rates under auction.
7) Surplus sarees are being sold in auction during October-November every year at subsidised rates.